Voilà! Consulting was started in February 2008 as a result of a long-time passion to help organizations and programs, large and small, plan ahead, service clients, and attract new business. We love uncovering ways to increase your revenue, target your marketing, and improve your relationships with clients, partners, and employees. We give you ideas, connect you with other business professionals, create business and marketing plans, project manage marketing and technology programs, and remove urgent items from your plate.
About the Principal
Emily Bennett is a PMP-certified project manager with more than 15 years of project management and marketing experience in the technology industry. As a former Microsoft employee, she understands the in’s and out’s of working with Microsoft and other large technology companies. Her strengths include always-on-time project management, the planning and execution of marketing programs, and employee and partner communications. She has a passion for providing great customer service, conquering business challenges, working with international audiences, and helping companies reach their potential.
Degrees and Certifications
- Master of Business Administration; International Business Focus. Seattle University
- Communications, B.A.; French, B.A.; International Business Minor. Honors program. Washington State University
- École de Commerce de Chambéry, France; International business certificate
- PMP Certification; Project Management Institute
- Microsoft Project 2010 Orange Belt- IIL
- Six Sigma Orange Belt- IIL
She is a member of the Project Management Institute and the American Marketing Association.
Team members are hired and partners are leveraged as needed. Each team member or partner is hand-selected to ensure a perfect fit for each project.